The rental amount is calculated individually for each object, as a lot of factors can affect its value.
What are the reasons for renting hotels?
- This is the original business model.
- It's not interesting or the interest has disappeared.
- They can't do it themselves.
- The hotel was built with defects interfering with operational activities.
- A competitor opened nearby.
Terms of cooperation
- We conclude a lease agreement for at least 4 years.
- We have the right to terminate the lease agreement unilaterally after the first year of operation.
- In the first year, the landlord receives 70% of the rental amount, we invest 30% in the hotel (all changes become the property of the landlord). In the second year, this ratio becomes 90/10. Further, the ratio is 95/5 throughout the entire lease agreement.
- The rental rate can change in both directions in accordance with the consumer price index.